The new Aviva Stadium has a capacity of 50,000 spectators and plays host to world class international events including Rugby, Football and Concerts. The stadium is open since May 2010 and has already marked a new chapter in the history of Irish music. The first international act to perform a concert here was the amazing Michael Buble who performed three nights at the stadium in September 2010. Aviva Stadium goers and music fans alike, look forward to attending the venue for many more concerts in the future.
- The stadium consists of a continuous curvilinear shaped stand enclosing all four sides of the ground. The South, East and West stands have four tiers of seating for spectators. The bottom and top tiers provide the main volume of spectating facilities.
- The second tier provides facilities for premium ticket holders and the third tier provides facilities for corporate boxes. There are 10,000 seats at premium level and a further 1,300 at box level. Many of these were sold in advance to help finance the overall project.
- The North stand comprises one low level seating tier, to reflect its proximity to the residential properties at that end of the ground.
- There is continuous access around the three sides to all facilities at premium and box levels.
- There are excellent hospitality facilities throughout the ground.
Address: 62 Landsdowne Road, Dublin 4.
Ph: 01 238 2300
Fax: 01 238 2333