The Waterfront Hall in Belfast opened for business in 1997 and has played a key role in Belfast’s economic and social development since then. The city is now recognised as a major European destination for live music, conferencing, culture and business investment. As well as hosting events, we serve local residents and provide community groups with access to our world-class facilities.
The Waterfront Hall is an award-winning, purpose-built conference, arts and entertainment centre offering a variety of facilities including:
- Main Auditorium
- 14 meeting rooms
- gallery space
- gift shop
- two bars
To date, we have:
- welcomed more than 5.5 million visitors
- hosted more than 2,400 national and international conferences
- staged more than 3,800 arts and entertainment events
- sold more than 3.5 million tickets
- attracted more than 100,000 overseas conference delegates.
Address: 2 Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3WH
Phone: +44 (0) 28 9033 4400
Mail: [email protected]